Front of house and Bookshop
From Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 12:30pm / 2pm – 6pm
Opening 30 minutes before begin film
From Monday to Thurday 2pm – 6pm
Tuesday and Wednesday from 2pm to 6:30pm
Consultation on site (no loan).
The bookshop is open during exhibition and office opening hours.
Find our selection of: youth magazines, beautiful books
(photography, contemporary art, cinema), screen prints, DVD boxes, films for children, creation kits, branded “tote bags”…
From Wednesday to Sunday: 2pm – 7pm
- Ticket : 6€
- Concessions : 5€*
- Member Price : 4€ (Purchase of a 5 tickets checkbook for 20€ valid for 6 months)
- Child Price (up to 14 years): 3€
- Cinéthèque and Cinémathèque française : Free access
- Ciné-famille Price: 1,80€ (countermark to be collected in certain places in Tourcoing, more information by clicking here)
- Ciné-biberon Price: 4,50€ /child (movie + workshop), usual rates for accompanying persons.
* Concessions conditions: Job seekers, students, seniors RSA holders.
Free access or concession must be justified by a valid official document.
Accessible via the Culture Pass
- Admission: 4€
- Concessions: 3€
Students, seniors, job seekers, owner of LilleMAP pass.
- Free admission for children under age 18, RSA holders, journalists, teachers and students of Fine Art, history of art and film studies, staff of the Ministry of Culture, Culture departments of the Conseil régional and City of Tourcoing, Members of “Fresnoy’s friends association”
- Free on Sundays
- Accessible via the Culture Pass
- Guided visits: 100€/group
- Guided visits for school and socio-educational groups: 45€/group 25 people max/group
- Duration: 1h
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessible via the Culture Pass
Le Fresnoy is located at the heart of the Lille-Roubaix-Tourcoing agglomeration. Next to Roubaix train station, it is one hour by TGV from Paris, 45 minutes from Brussels and 1h40 from London.
Le Fresnoy – Studio national des arts contemporains, 22 rue du Fresnoy, 59200 Tourcoing
- Subway → From Lille or Tourcoing, Alsace station (line 2)
- Bus → Line 21 toward Wasquehal, Le Fresnoy station (Bus timetable).
- Train → Gare SNCF de Roubaix (take the footbridge, then follow Captain Aubert road and then Fresnoy’s road)
- Car → From Paris or Lille: Take motorway (A22) toward Roubaix-Villeneuve d’Ascq, then on expressway, follow Tourcoing Blanc-Seau, to exit n°9, “Le Fresnoy – Studio national”
From Ghent or Brussels: Take motorway (A22)toward Lille, exit 13a to Croix-Wasquehal, then follow “Roubaix” to exit n°9 “Le Fresnoy – Studio national”
- GPS → 50.700318, 3.154566
Find our selection of: youth magazines, beautiful books (photography, contemporary art, cinema), screen prints, DVD boxes, films for children, creation kits, branded “tote bags”…
Le Plateau, the Fresnoy restaurant has reopened its doors and its magnificent terrace.
Le Plateau, located in the heart of the Fresnoy – Studio national des arts contemporains site in Tourcoing, is an establishment for eating, snacking, quenching your thirst but above all a place for relaxing, chatting and meeting.
From the producer to the plate, our cuisine advocates “homemade” and highlights seasonal and local products. Simply but always delicious, our menu offers you daily healthy and balanced dishes, vegetarian or not, for a quick lunch break or a more gourmet interlude. A true place of life, Le Plateau also aims to regularly host exhibitions or other cultural events.
To come and taste our dishes on site or to take away, or just enjoy the terrace
exceptional, meet every lunchtime from Monday to Friday, Thursday until 8 pm. for an unbridled afterwork and Friday evening for a concert, open stage or themed evening.
There will be something for everyone !
Le Plateau, Fresnoy restaurant welcomes you for lunch from Monday to Friday,
Thursday until 8 pm. for an unbridled afterwork and Friday evening for a concert, open stage or themed evening.