INFORMATION ON THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
- The beginning of term starts on Monday 1 October 2018 at 10:00.
- The annual enrolment fee for 2018/2019 is 760 euros.
These fees must be paid by post at the latest by Monday 1st September 2018. If not, the candidate will lose his/her place which will be offered to the first person on the waiting list.
- Le Fresnoy supports students' applications for grants from France or abroad.
- For any further queries about student life, housing, financial help, social security, insurance…
- Contact : email@example.com
To accompany, on a theoretical, artistic, and technical level, the projects created by the young artist-students, each year the Fresnoy's pedagogic program includes:
- lectures on theory and history treating of the various fields of contemporary art-making)
- workshops whose purpose is to familiarize fledgling artists with the use of tools prior to starting production of their projects, the theme and content being elucidated in accordance with the specific requirements of each project
- courses of a general nature, on intellectual property rights or the challenges associated with the preparation of an exhibition catalog, for example